Warming up for December | Weather
Brisk southerly winds at 10-20 mph will continue to force the temperature up into the 60's on Saturday and Sunday according to Chief Meteorologist Jeff Lyons.
The southern half of the Tri-State will likely see upper 60's—perhaps close to a record.
Sunday and Monday will be in the mid-to-upper 60s as well during the afternoon with 70 degrees a possibility on Monday.
Rain chances will peak on Tuesday, and temps will begin a quick retreat to the normal range for this time of year.
Top North Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Meth suspect found hiding in trash can in someone's garage
- Hungry? You'll be able to eat at a new East Side deli soon
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious
- Sweet Bettys Bakery opening on East Virginia Street next week
- Name of mother shot and killed in Princeton released
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting
- Friend of Princeton shooting victim speaks to 14 News
- Living in Tornado Alley means underground shelters for local residents
- Hundreds of motorcycles set to rumble through the Tri-State