New McDonald's opens at 41 and Morgan | Restaurants
A brand new McDonald’s opened on the corner of Morgan Avenue and U.S. 41 this morning.
The restaurant promised the first 100 customers in line one free Big Mac each week for a year as part of its grand opening party and there was a big line before the doors opened at midnight.
The new restaurant replaces one that had been in operation just a short distance away.
Top North Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Princeton company gets medical, sfety contract for Colorado pipeline project
- Everything you need to know about Haubstadt Sommerfest 2013
- New picnic tables coming to 4-H Center as part of Sears promotion
- County seeks legal opinion on road's status
- Gibson Co. accident claims life of young girl, injures family