Two taken to hospital after business fire | News
EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE)- Fire investigators are trying to figure out what sparked a small fire in Vanderburgh County.
The fire broke out just before noon on Thursday at Quality Thermoplastic Resins, which is a plastics manufacturing plant.
Fire crews from German Township and McCutchanville responded.
Fire officials say the fire was in the ventilation ducts.
Two employees were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top North Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- New picnic tables coming to 4-H Center as part of Sears promotion
- Gibson Co. accident claims life of young girl, injures family
- Officials release name of 11-year-old killed in I-64 accident
- Roads back opened after an accident causes a gas leak in Gibson County
- Accident/gas leak shuts down Gibson Co. road