Daylight Savings time begins this weekend | News
It's that time again for most residents of southwestern Indiana, western Kentucky and southern Illinois.
Daylight Saving Time begins at 2:00 a.m. on Sunday, March 10. Turn your clocks ahead one hour before you go to bed (or if you're still awake!) Saturday night.
Top North Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Meth suspect found hiding in trash can in someone's garage
- Hungry? You'll be able to eat at a new East Side deli soon
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious
- Sweet Bettys Bakery opening on East Virginia Street next week
- Princeton community comes together for mother shot by ex-boyfriend
- Child molestation suspect arrested in Arkansas; returned to Gibson County
- "She kept my son away from me for 13 years..."
- Name of mother shot and killed in Princeton released
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting