Three vehicle accident shut down part of northbound Hwy 41 | News
EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE)- Authorities are on scene of a multi-vehicle accident on Highway 41.
EPD says northbound Hwy 41 is closed from Lynch Rd. to St. George due to the accident. They say the road will remain closed until at least 7:30 p.m.
The primary detour is Oakhill Rd. Officers are asking driver to please avoid the effected area.
Authorities tell our crew on scene that two trucks stopped for the light at the intersection and a SUV hit one truck, causing that truck to hit the other one. They say the SUV flipped.
Officials say the one person in the SUV and the driver of one of the trucks were both taken to the hospital.
Top North Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Meth suspect found hiding in trash can in someone's garage
- Hungry? You'll be able to eat at a new East Side deli soon
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious
- Sweet Bettys Bakery opening on East Virginia Street next week
- Child molestation suspect arrested in Arkansas; returned to Gibson County
- "She kept my son away from me for 13 years..."
- Name of mother shot and killed in Princeton released
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting
- Friend of Princeton shooting victim speaks to 14 News