EFD responds to early morning dryer fire | News
Evansville fire crews quickly put out a fire caused by a dryer.
It happened just before 2:30 this morning at 722 East Parkland Avenue. Officials say the caller reported their dryer on fire.
When crews arrived they saw smoke and had the fire out within minutes.
No one was injured.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top North Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Gibson Co. officials approve economic development along I-69
- Princeton company gets medical, sfety contract for Colorado pipeline project
- Everything you need to know about Haubstadt Sommerfest 2013
- New picnic tables coming to 4-H Center as part of Sears promotion
- County seeks legal opinion on road's status