Boil advisory lifted for north side neighborhood | News
Officials with the Evansville Water Utility say the precautionary boil advisory for a north side neighborhood has been lifted.
They say the boil advisory that included Haven Dr. from Wedeking Ave. south to Keck Ave. and Herndon Dr. from Haven Dr. east to Hercules Ave. is no longer in effect.
Results of the samples collected from the affected area revealed no evidence of contamination, so the boiling of water for consumption purposes is no longer necessary.
Top North Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Meth suspect found hiding in trash can in someone's garage
- Hungry? You'll be able to eat at a new East Side deli soon
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious
- Sweet Bettys Bakery opening on East Virginia Street next week
- Princeton community comes together for mother shot by ex-boyfriend
- Child molestation suspect arrested in Arkansas; returned to Gibson County
- "She kept my son away from me for 13 years..."
- Name of mother shot and killed in Princeton released
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting