Update: Boil advisory for north side neighborhood has been lifted | News
**UPDATE: Boil advisory has been lifted**
Due to a main break on Haven Dr. the Evansville Water Utility (IN5282002), is issuing a precautionary boil advisory.
The following areas are included:
Haven Dr. from Wedeking Ave. south to Keck Ave.
Herndon Dr. from Haven Dr. east to Hercules Ave.
While the potential for contamination of the drinking water is unlikely, the Evansville Water Utility is advising customers in the affected area to bring all cooking and drinking water to a complete boil for five minutes before using.
Residents in the affected areas should continue to boil all cooking and drinking water until notified that it is no longer necessary.
Top North Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Meth suspect found hiding in trash can in someone's garage
- Hungry? You'll be able to eat at a new East Side deli soon
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious
- Sweet Bettys Bakery opening on East Virginia Street next week
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting
- Friend of Princeton shooting victim speaks to 14 News
- Living in Tornado Alley means underground shelters for local residents
- Hundreds of motorcycles set to rumble through the Tri-State
- Fort Branch Community Festival set for next month