New location, same holiday cheer | News
The annual holiday parade in Evansville has moved to the North Main Corridor.
"Christmas on North Main" is scheduled to start at 3pm on Sunday, November 18.
According to parade organizers, it will begin at the Lloyd Expressway overpass and proceed up North Main to Columbia.
The route will then head east on Columbia to Heidelbach, south on Heidelbach and back to the Civic Center Parking lot.
There will also be pre-parade activities at Santa's Workshop located at the corner of Main and Columbia.
Copyright 2012 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top North Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Busy east side Evansville road getting sign change
- Meth suspect found hiding in trash can in someone's garage
- Hungry? You'll be able to eat at a new East Side deli soon
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious