Prom dress resale event scheduled for CHS | Events
Need some extra money? Want to free up some closet space? Need a Prom Dress? The Central High School Volleyball Booster Club is sponsoring a Prom Dress Resale at Central High School next month. Girls can get some needed cash for selling their dresses and / or They can buy a prom dress/accessories at quite a discount.
You can drop off dresses February 17 from 3 pm to 6 pm. Dresses will be sold February 18 from 9 am to 2 pm and girls can try them on during this time.
The event takes place in the school commons. Here's how it works:
- The owner determines the asking price
- *A $5.00 donation/marketing fee per dress will be collected when the dress is dropped off - ($5 per dress, up to 5 dresses per owner, then $3 per dress for those over
- A $1.00 donation/marketing fee per accessory item will be collected when the item is dropped off
- When the dress sells, the club will retain 10% of the sale price of the dress (3% of the accessory sale price) and the owner will receive the rest.
The dresses don't need to be professionally cleaned, but any prior prep work would assist in selling.
Top North Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local group trying to help women quit smoking while pregnant
- Evansville street comes alive with healthy choices
- Fender bender causes semi to jackknife, shuts down Lloyd for an hour
- Mater Dei students give the gift of song to former teacher in hospital
- Streets will "come alive" this weekend in Evansville