Open house for students interested in medical field career | Events
The Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation’s Medical Professions Academy (MPA) will host an open house Wednesday, Nov. 16, at 6 p.m. at Central High School for students who are interested in a career in a medical-related field.
MPA, which is housed at Central High School, is open to all students entering high school as a freshman or a sophomore and prepares students for a post secondary degree in a medical profession. The Academy is structured in a two-block period each day, so students not attending Central High School will have the ability to enroll.
Students enrolled in MPA will take a Project Lead the Way Biomedical Science course, science course, English course, and digital communications course concurrently. The Academy also is a Project Lead the Way certified school, which means it places an emphasis on science, technology and math curriculum.
For more information, call 435-8292 or visit www.evscschools.com/mpa.
Top North Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Gibson Co. officials approve economic development along I-69
- Princeton company gets medical, sfety contract for Colorado pipeline project
- Everything you need to know about Haubstadt Sommerfest 2013
- New picnic tables coming to 4-H Center as part of Sears promotion
- County seeks legal opinion on road's status