Authorities find one-pot meth lab in garbage | Crime
You may have noticed a commotion at the corner of E Louisiana St. and Morton Avenue Wednesday morning.
Evansville Police tell us they were responding to a call about a one-pot meth lab someone had found in the garbage.
Authorities quickly cleaned it up.
At a news conference Tuesday night addressing the growing problem of meth in the neighborhood, Indiana State Police said it cost taxpayers an estimated $1,500 for police to respond to a meth lab.
Top North Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop