Readers respond: What business would you like to see on the north side? | Business
Last week we asked what type of businesses you thought the north side needed most.
“The Northside is in need of more sit down family restaurants,” said reader Gretchen Tate. “Not another fast food chain....a steakhouse of sorts…and the Northside could really use a Walmart.”
Roxanne Volkman says she’d like to see a Schnuck’s store, a Walmart or Target Super Center, or an Olive Garden or Chili’s in the area of US 41 and Boonville-New Harmony Road.
"We need a better variety of restaurants," agreed another resident who posted a comment on our story. "Like some steak houses would be nice, (Logan's, Rafferty's & Cheddar's) and maybe some clothing stores too.. a home improvement store, and a Donut Bank closer to North Park."
Another reader suggested a shoe store for the north side.
What would you like to see?
Top North Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Busy east side Evansville road getting sign change
- Meth suspect found hiding in trash can in someone's garage
- Hungry? You'll be able to eat at a new East Side deli soon
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious