North High School to host “A Night On the Town” event | Arts & Culture
North High School has created an entire evening of events surrounding the opening night of its fall drama production – Thornton Wilder’s classic “Our Town.” North’s event, “A Night On The Town” is scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 25, and will begin with a spaghetti dinner at 5 p.m., followed by a showcase of student work surrounding the theme “Our Town” at 5:30 p.m. At 7 p.m., the fall play begins.
Tickets for the dinner are $5. Tickets for the play are $7 for adults and $5 for students.
The entire evening is open to the public, but reservations are required for the dinner. To reserve a meal, contact Alyson McIntyre-Reiger at firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct. 23.
Additional performance dates and times for the play, “Our Town,” include October 26 and 27 at 7 p.m. and Oct. 28, at 2 p.m. To purchase an advanced ticket for the play, contact North High School at 435-8283.
Top North Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Meth suspect found hiding in trash can in someone's garage
- Hungry? You'll be able to eat at a new East Side deli soon
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious
- Sweet Bettys Bakery opening on East Virginia Street next week
- Child molestation suspect arrested in Arkansas; returned to Gibson County
- "She kept my son away from me for 13 years..."
- Name of mother shot and killed in Princeton released
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting
- Friend of Princeton shooting victim speaks to 14 News