North hosting marching band contest | Arts & Culture
Music will be heard all around Evansville this month as four EVSC schools host marching band invitational competitions.
North will host its first band competition at the new Bundrant Stadium on campus. It will be a prelude to the Indiana State School Music Association’s (ISSMA) District competition and round out this fall’s marching band invitationals.
Things get underway Saturday, September 22, beginning at 5 p.m. Admission is $5. It is the 31st competition the school has hosted.
Twenty area schools will participate for the Best in Class award.
Top North Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious
- Sweet Bettys Bakery opening on East Virginia Street next week
- EPD closes Wesselman Park Tuesday afternoon due to suicide
- 8-year-old Evansville girl baking up a storm for cancer